Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shaking things up, making plans, plus some shameless self-promotion

I made the decision to switch my blog over to Blogger rather than keeping it on Wix where it has been housed. I was just not as happy with some of the functionality of Wix's blog (though I do love, love, love my author website there). In addition, it's not as easy to network with other authors on Wix as it is on Blogger or Wordpress, and that's something I definitely intend to do more of in the coming months.

Also today, I purchased my tickets for the World Horror Convention 2013 in New Orleans and reserved my hotel room. It's official. I'm attending. If you're also going to be going to this event, let me know in the comments below. I'll also be taking a few days of vacation time then to see the sights and wander the city with my very best friend in the whole world.

I'm making plans for a release party for the complete novel at the end of this month. Details will be posted soon!

And now some totally shameless self-promotion, as promised:
It's all five stars for the sneak peek of Ma Cheré Antoinne! Check it out on Amazon for only $.99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment