Monday, May 6, 2013

Thank you!

I am honored and thrilled that my one day only sale was such a success! Wow! Thank you to everyone who downloaded the book and to those who shared the link with others as well. By the end of the sale, the sneak peek was ranked #49 in Historical Fiction, and #1966 overall in Free Kindle books, so that makes me really excited and grateful.





I hope you all enjoy it. It's just a taste of what's to come in the full version, but I hope it's enough to whet your appetite.

The book is nearly complete. I plan to have the first draft done by the end of the month, then spend 2-4 weeks on edits. I'm still on track for a summer release, and though I don't yet have a firm date, as soon as I know when it will be available, I will let you know.

If you would like early notice, please email me at deliaremington13@gmail.com and I will add you to my mailing list.

You can also "like" my Facebook page to find out about events and giveaways I'll be doing as the time draws near.

Thank you again, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment