Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fun and Games and Going Places

Though I've been extremely busy with family things for the last two weeks which has slowed down my writing progress, I have managed to accomplish several things that are very exciting!
  • My Goodreads author page is up and running!
  • I have a new book trailer!

  • I've had great fun participating in the Book Crazy 1000 Likes celebration event. It's been so successful, it's continued on throughout the rest of this week, and I've still got two more copies of my book to give away. To participate, go to their events page. There are lots of other prizes as well.


All in all, it's been very productive and exciting, and I'll be back on track for writing once more now that my mother is on the mend. I'm still planning on a release at the end of February. Watch for a firm date coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment