Saturday, March 30, 2013

This is why I love my Mac

There are several reasons to love my Mac. But today's reason is topmost in my mind.

I have carpal tunnel syndrome, and it's severe enough that my doctor thinks I may need surgery. Thank goodness, my Mac comes with built in voice dictation software. It's the same software that runs Siri on your iPhone.

See, I'm not typing this at all. I'm dictating this to my computer. That means less strain on my fingers and my wrist and more likelihood that I can avoid surgery. That means I can blog much easier. And that means that I'm not behind on writing my book. And I didn't have to pay a penny for the software, nor did I have to train it. It just understands me.

Mac, I love you. I really really love you.

Now, if I could just get my computer to cook and do dishes for me and maybe fold the laundry....

No comments:

Post a Comment