Monday, March 4, 2013

Taking Care of Business


This last week has been a very busy one. In addition to going through SNOWPOCALYPSE here in Mid Missouri with two rounds of foot deep snowsnorms and accompanying power outages, I've also had a lot going on on the professional front as well.

*  *  *

My most recent book review on Cynthia Shepp's Book Reviews and Editing Blog just went live--Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas.

There is a giveaway along with the review, so don't miss your chance to enter! I really enjoyed this book.

Check out the review to find out why!
*  *  *

I was asked to be a part of the library committee for the Horror Writer's Association, which I'm very excited about.

I'm also finalizing my plans for attending the World Horror Convention in New Orleans, June 13-16. If you are also going to the event, give me a shout-out.
*  *  *

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! 

On March 15th, I'll be interviewing my friend and fellow author, C.M. Doporto here on my blog about her bestselling novella, The Eslites and about her upcoming new release novella, Element Part 1. CM writes Young Adult/New Adults Sci-Fi/Urban Fantasy stories, and I have really enjoyed her work.

Check out her website at http://www.cmdoporto.com/ or follow her on Twitter at @cm_doporto.
 *  *  *

I'm in the process of reading through this book again in preparation for the end of Part 1 of Ma Cherè Antoinne.

Any good detective mystery has to get the details right. I am checking myself to be sure I've been thorough. 

Part 2 has now been outlined and storyboarded, and I'm now getting impatient to get started writing that section. Only four more chapters till Part 1 is complete and I'll be able to start telling the next part of the story. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment